What do you get with your paid ticket?
All flyers will receive the following with any flight option:
- Class Instruction with certified IBA Instructors
- Personalized Flight Certificates
- All Flight Gear (flight suit, helmet & goggles)
- Science Presentation
- Wind Tunnel Experiments
- STEM Lab
- iFLY STEM T-Shirt
- iFLY STEM SwagBag - (Red iFLY Cinch Bag, iFLY Ruler, Magnet, Wristband & Exclusive Discounts to Come Back!)
- Exclusive deals on our Flight School program every Sunday night
What is the Agenda of the event?
- Arrival and Check In - 10:00am
- Presentation Starts - 10:30am
- Wind Tunnel Experiments - 10:50am
- Flight Training starts - 11:00am
- Labs and other lectures (based on group size & age groups)
- First Flights begin - 11:30am
*Please note that not all flyers are guaranteed to fly in the same group.
**Cancellations after 02/04 may be eligible for store credit. No refunds/credit within 48 hours of the event.
I'm a REALLY COOL parent and I want to fly too!! Can I sign up?
- Yes you are cool and YES YOU CAN SIGN UP. Just choose one of the flight packages. Be aware that you may not be able to fly in the same flight session as your child.
Can my child attend and participate in the STEM experiment/lab activity WITHOUT flying?
- Unfortunately, due to the size of this event, guests that have not purchased a flight package will not be able to participate in STEM activities. They are welcome to attend and observe.
Where can I get more information about the iFLY STEM program?
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- Ages 3+ can fly with us; flying is a safe and fun activity for those young and old. To ensure you and your student(s) are able to fly, please see our physical restrictions and weight limit information in our waiver link below.
- Parents MUST complete a waiver at least 48 hours before the event for themselves and students. We suggest you complete it immediately upon registering.
What can I bring into the event?
- Please wear comfortable clothing, and lace-up shoes if you are planning to fly. Feel free to bring a notebook for notes during the lecture and lab!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- Not required, but can be helpful.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
- Yes, you may transfer your ticket to another person. Please contact the event organizer for more details.